Hometown: London, England
Current location: London, England
1. Tell me your ideal morning.
Wherever I am I love to get brunch with friends. Makes you wake up and get the day started. I hate waking up late to find half the day gone (although it does feel awesome to sleep so long).
2. Creamy or crunchy peanut butter? Salted or unsalted?
Neither, I don’t eat peanut butter…Sorry?
3. Where is your happy place?
Literally, probably Washington Square Park. When I’m confused or uninspired I always go down to the park and either listen to music, read, or just listen and I always seem to find some inspiration or an answer to a question that has been bugging me. It’s also such an amazing place where all kinds of people are in one place.
4. What is the most admirable human characteristic?
Honesty. I’m far from a saint, we all lie, but I find it very admirable when someone can be completely honest about who they are and what they feel.
5. Describe the contents of your refrigerator in three words.
At home: Plenty of food
At college: Beer, vodka, pepsi